You never know what kind of interesting or fabulous art you will find searching the internet. Whether it be something famous or something not quite noticed yet, some things you just can't forget. Some things will amaze you and somethings will leave you just plain speechless. So here I will share with you what I find every Friday! If you find something worth sharing please, feel free to let me know and I will be glad to put it in my blog! Also dont forget to check out my older posts!
Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Maria Zeldis "Life is my inspiration."

I found this very talented artist on Deviantart.com. Her work is beautiful and so detailed. She truly captures the moment and the emotions in her drawings. I especially love her drawings of children. It is almost as if you can tell what they are thinking and their innocence shows. It takes talent to draw such beautiful images but to also capture the feeling of the moment is truly amazing. I had such a hard time deciding which photos to post but you can look at all of her drawings and wonderful photographs here.

1 comment:

  1. check the artists' facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zeldis-A-vision-of-happiness/114754541919546

    ReplyDelete