You never know what kind of interesting or fabulous art you will find searching the internet. Whether it be something famous or something not quite noticed yet, some things you just can't forget. Some things will amaze you and somethings will leave you just plain speechless. So here I will share with you what I find every Friday! If you find something worth sharing please, feel free to let me know and I will be glad to put it in my blog! Also dont forget to check out my older posts!
Hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

They call her "A child prodigy"

For my first post on my first blog, I decided to write about someone you may or may not have already seen. I think she is most talented and very inspiring. Her art is so deep and full of emotion. She is a young, self taught artist, who has already made a big impression on the world at only 15. Her poetry is just as beautiful as her art and just as inspiring! She has been featured on many television shows, including Oprah and Montel. She has also been featured in many magazines and news articles. Words alone cannot describe her art. It has to be seen! I can only imagine what she has in store for her in her journey through life! She has talent that some of us only dream of and all of us admire. She is certainly someone I would keep up with through her work. Her works are just breathtaking!She is Akiane Kramarik , a child prodigy. Watch her paint this beautiful picture "Wonder" from start to finish.





2 comments:

  1. good posts. Please continue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This young lady is blessed by our oh mighty God. God brings her images to show our world what is to come in our beautiful heaven above. God has cradeled this young women in hands. We all must believe and these pictures show hope, love and beauty. God has chosen her to show true faith...C Biscardi PJS, NY

    ReplyDelete