You never know what kind of interesting or fabulous art you will find searching the internet. Whether it be something famous or something not quite noticed yet, some things you just can't forget. Some things will amaze you and somethings will leave you just plain speechless. So here I will share with you what I find every Friday! If you find something worth sharing please, feel free to let me know and I will be glad to put it in my blog! Also dont forget to check out my older posts!
Hope you enjoy!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Fabulous Furniture!

I really like to find the things that are different and unique. Things that make people say "Where did you get that!" Things that I know are not your ordinary, everyday things. When shopping for furniture, I like to find things that make the room. I dont like to decorate with art, I like to have furniture that IS art and also functional. It really make the biggest difference in the feel of your home. I found this artist/furniture designer a while back. I dont even remember what I was searching for to begin with. David Delthony does exceptional work making furnature that is not only beautiful and  unique but functional as well. 





And of course you can see more of his work and his process at his website here. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy my blog and please feel free to leave comments! I would love to know what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment