You never know what kind of interesting or fabulous art you will find searching the internet. Whether it be something famous or something not quite noticed yet, some things you just can't forget. Some things will amaze you and somethings will leave you just plain speechless. So here I will share with you what I find every Friday! If you find something worth sharing please, feel free to let me know and I will be glad to put it in my blog! Also dont forget to check out my older posts!
Hope you enjoy!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Marc Doutherd



Absolutely lovely paintings by Marc Doutherd! I love the colors in all of his works and especially love that his paintings are not something you quickly look at. You really have to sit back and take your time to look at the detail and shapes and colors in each piece! The lions are my favorite but its a very close call to the rest. The colors flow together so nicely and remind me of flowing lava with some extra colors mixed in. You can really look at these pieces for hours and still find something you didn't see before and that is amazing in itself. I really do enjoy looking at these and hope you do as well. And as always .... There's More!! http://www.marcdoutherd.com  and Flickr 
Go check it out!!

Words From the Artist 
"I have been painting and rendering images since the age of three. I was considered to be a prodigy at 12 This characteristic seems to be genetic because most of my children have it. I play musical instruments, write and compose music. I see things in a spiritual way and always have in terms of my art. I love colors and the brighter the better. My work also incorporates a story of the subject matter and I have been told that they give off a warm energy that's felt by people standing near them.
I was signed this week by the California artist Mako Huges and her new high end gallery "TheGallerie". Represented by them exclusively. They feel our work compliments each others.
I am honored to be included in the collections of the gallery and now maybe I can get some more art done. They take very good care of me."


No comments:

Post a Comment