You never know what kind of interesting or fabulous art you will find searching the internet. Whether it be something famous or something not quite noticed yet, some things you just can't forget. Some things will amaze you and somethings will leave you just plain speechless. So here I will share with you what I find every Friday! If you find something worth sharing please, feel free to let me know and I will be glad to put it in my blog! Also dont forget to check out my older posts!
Hope you enjoy!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Love To Paint

I found this artist while browsing through RTist.com. She does beautiful work with her abstract paintings. I love the vibe they give. It is very calming to me and comfortable. I hope  to have some more info soon to add for this artist but for now, you can check out her artwork for sale at http://rtist.com/lovetopaint



No comments:

Post a Comment