You never know what kind of interesting or fabulous art you will find searching the internet. Whether it be something famous or something not quite noticed yet, some things you just can't forget. Some things will amaze you and somethings will leave you just plain speechless. So here I will share with you what I find every Friday! If you find something worth sharing please, feel free to let me know and I will be glad to put it in my blog! Also dont forget to check out my older posts!
Hope you enjoy!

Friday, September 17, 2010

TGIF!!

So I have decided I really need to start posting again so Friday is the lucky day!! Have you ever heard of Scott Wade? Well he will make you never want to wash your car again. He uses your dirty back window for his canvas. He creates some amazing work! Just look for yourself!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment