You never know what kind of interesting or fabulous art you will find searching the internet. Whether it be something famous or something not quite noticed yet, some things you just can't forget. Some things will amaze you and somethings will leave you just plain speechless. So here I will share with you what I find every Friday! If you find something worth sharing please, feel free to let me know and I will be glad to put it in my blog! Also dont forget to check out my older posts!
Hope you enjoy!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A little Me

Today I decided to post my newest piece. I havnt been working on my art as much as I should. This represents how I do most of my work. Its always a mess but turns out pretty! I always make the biggest messes when I am working on something. It looks like my desk only alot more pretty and girly! There are alot of details and  it was hard to take pictures of!

 This was alot of fun make! I used hot glue and crayons. I melted the crayons into the glue and added some random things around my room. Lace, a butterfly, some silk roses, some scrapbook scraps... I really like the way it turned out! It is available on my Etsy and you can see more of my stuff there as well. I also have a Flickr with some more of my photos and things. Just click the slideshow on the right sidebar!  Oh, and tell me what you think about my collage!

UPDATE
This piece has been sold but if you are interested I can make one similar for you. Also my etsy is empty at the moment but I do have all of my work posted on my Facebook page. I am accepting commission work at the moment !!! Feel free to contact me at CrystalYeagerStudio@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. I bet its liberating making art like this! I love a happy mess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was very fun to make with all the melting and drizzling and splatting!! and it looks so much prettier in person!

    ReplyDelete